This is a perfect fall dessert/side dish. It’s incredibly easy and very satisfying.
- 1 pkg organic Cascade Farms winter squash.
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or you can use cinnamon and nutmeg)
- 10 drops pure stevia extract (Trader Joe’s) If you do not like the aftertaste of Stevia, then you’ll have to take a bit of a hit in the calorie and sugar dept by adding 1 Tbsp raw organic honey or grade B maple syrup.
- Remove the puree from the box and bag and warm in a pan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
That’s it!!!! It’s perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth. It tastes like a pumpkin pie in a bowl. So good!