Well, after I had the sads from epically bombing my attempt at BBQ Beef, I figured I would give my experiments a rest and share a post from my friend, MG, using one of the great paleo “convenience foods”. Miracle noodles at work!
Chow Mein Seasoning Mix (single use)
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 pound boneless chicken cut into thin strips
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- shredded carrots
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ¾ cup cold water
- miracle noodles
- Oil for stir frying
- In a large wok stir fry the chicken in oil on medium high heat until chicken is cooked.
- Stir in onion, carrot and celery and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Combine mix, soy sauce and water and stir well, then add to the wok and stir.
- Add in bean sprouts and cook for one more minute.
- Top with scallions for garnish!