I was experimenting with the thickness of the tortilla. I thought maybe it could be used like a pita, but it’s not quite there. Stick to a thinner one for this. You don’t want it quite as thick as the one shown above. Maybe a good pizza crust, but I’m not too enthused without the presence of cheese.
- 1 paleo tortilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard (optional)
- 2 slices bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped.
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- avocado salsa (found at Sprouts or Safeway)
- optional: sweet potato hash browns
- optional: green onion, red onion, green or red peppers
Scramble the eggs. Warm tortilla for 20 seconds in the microwave. Put all ingredients into the center of the tortilla. Fold in sides and roll.