These were really great! I like the yolky eggs, so I cooked them accordingly. You can make these either in the oven or in the pressure cooker. The possibilities are endless, but here, I have a medley to show off.
Paleo Pressure Cooker/Baked Egg Cups Variations
- egg, smoked salmon, red onion, capers
- egg, prosciutto, green onion, black pepper
- egg, salami, tomato, basil, garlic, black pepper
The list of possibilities is pretty endless.
- put a dot of fat and wipe into each ramekin to grease it (ghee, lard, avocado oil, coconut oil…)
- lay the meat down around the dish
- break an egg into the ramekin
- cover tightly with foil
- if using a pressure cooker, cook for 4 minutes on low pressure. Keep covered (after releasing pressure) for an additional five minutes to allow yolks to set more. Cook longer if you like less runny yolks.
- if cooking in the oven, bake covered at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes depending on how you like your eggs cooked.
- Add toppings and enjoy!