- 3 Wellshire turkey Andouille sausages (no sugar!)
- 1 Tbsp fat (bacon fat, ghee, lard, avocado oil…)
- 3 parsnips – peeled and sliced thin (Could use potatoes, turnips, sweet potatoes)
- Huge bunch of kale (To make it easy I used Trader J’s organic chopped kale in the bag)
- 1/3 cup chicken stock (have some additional on hand in case it is needed for steaming)
- salt to taste (optional)
Slice sausage and pan-fry with oil of choice. When browned, add parsnips and cook until parsnips are about ½ cooked (few minutes). Add chicken stock and kale. Put top on pan and steam for about 5 minutes (make sure there is enough stock for steaming – you might need to add more). Season with salt (optional).