I make this a lot, but I usually change something each time. Here is today’s version. I really should be in the garage and working on building a bookcase that has been in the world for weeks, but I’m freaking COLD! So…chili.
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb uncured hot dogs, sliced
- 1 4oz can chopped green chilis
- 1 15oz can organic tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Brown the beef in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients until chili is at the desired consistency. Add optional toppings, if desired.