This gets the record for all-time hits on my blog. It’s awesome, and definitely worth a reblog!
My hubby is home today, which is great because I’m a little bummed. It’s nice that he’s here for company even though he’s not entirely sure what to say to make me feel better. It was really nice cooking this with him while my son was at school. We both thought that this was a huge success, and he is taking more to work with him for dinner.
- 2 lbs boneless skinles chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot flour (Asian market for tapioca flour, Whole Foods for arrowroot flour)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp lard, coconut oil, avocado oil, or ghee
- 2 green onions, chopped (white parts and green parts separated)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp paleo ketchup or organic tomato paste (https://infertilitythouartaheartlessbitch.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/paleo-ketchup/)
- 1 Tbsp palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced, or 1/4 tsp dried ginger
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
View original post 137 more words