This was crazy easy and took only about ten minutes!!!
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, lard, bacon fat, avocado oil…
- 1 lb organic chicken tenders
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 can organic roasted tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp organic garlic, crushed (less if you don’t like it to be too strong)
- 2 large fresh basil leaves, thinly cut
Melt the oil over medium heat in a skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes. Turn the chicken and add remaining ingredients, except for basil, to the skillet. Simmer for 3-5 minutes. Plate the chicken and top with the basil.