What a happy discovery!!! My tartar sauce is an amazing base for insanely flavorful egg salad! I was sooooo happy with how this turned out. The dill pickles and capers give it such a great crunch. I don’t like celery, so I feel this is a great substitute for the texture. I might also need to try this as tuna salad. I will be replicating this often. Yippee!!!!!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 cup paleo mayo
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp drained, chopped capers
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles (Trader Joes have ones that are paleo friendly)
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped green onion
- ground black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and enjoy!