This is awesome, and it’s easy. It is amazing with the paleo gravy as well.
My son steals most of it whenever I make a bowl for myself. It is THAT good!
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken down into large pieces
- 2 Tbsp bacon fat, lard, or other flavorful fat
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the cauliflower for ten minutes and remove from heat. Allow them to drain because you do not want ANY extra moisture.
- Put the steamed cauliflower, fat, ghee, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Puree the ingredients. Taste to be sure that there is enough salt. This will go from tasting like cauliflower to mashed potato based on whether or not you add enough salt and pepper. If you under season it, it will just taste like a cauliflower puree.