- 4 bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- 12 white mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 Tbsp ghee, melted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Cut the stems off of the mushrooms and place them into a small baking dish
- In a small food processor, mix the ghee, thyme, garlic, and salt
- With a basting brush, brush the chicken with the herb mixture and place it into a medium baking dish.
- Bake the chicken until it reaches 155 degrees (approximately 30 minutes)
- Spoon the remainder of the herb mixture over the mushrooms.
- Bake the mushrooms for 10-15 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.