I’m crazy excited to have my buddy, Mel doing a guest post for me. She’s my partner in dinner selection. My next thing I want to tackle is making some paleo taco shells or tortilla chips to go with this. It looks awesome!
Paleo Taco Salad by Melissa Rio
Feeds 4 People
- 1lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 2 medium Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 medium Red Onion, Diced
- 1 can Diced Olives
- Handful of Cilantro, Diced
- 1 Avocado, Diced
- 1 cup Salsa of choice
- Bag of Diced Romaine Lettuce
- Put the meat in a pan and cook until browned. Once browned, stir in the Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, & Cumin. Let simmer on low for another 10 minutes or so.
- To Serve, Add a handful of lettuce to each bowl, then add the toppings that you desire, & eat!
I don’t know about you but the hardest part for me being on the Paleo Lifestyle is missing Tacos! I love tacos so much, I could eat them every day. I still love the taco shell and cheese topping but this salad is so good I don’t even miss not having the shell and cheese. This dish is also a winner with my Husband, he loves it.